I’m a Carbonmade favourite today! Huzzah. That’s right. Huzzah.
General Lee! Ecto-1! The Mystery Machine! How many of Scott Park’s Star Cars can you guess without looking at the list below? By day, Scott is an Art Director from Toronto with a boatload of advertising experience but he’s also a pretty serious car nut. Once you’ve identified all of his autos, feel free to grab the Stair Car and ride off into the sunset. Just watch out for bridges and hop-ons… you’re gonna get some hop-ons.
A Song of Ice and Fire women & Pre-Raphaelite Art (+ associated artists):
- Joan of Arc (1865), John Everett Millais
- Night (1880-85), Edward Robert Hughes
- Ophelia (1894), John William Waterhouse
- Vanity (1907), Frank Cadogan Cowper
- Mary Magdalene (1858-60), Frederick Sandys
- The Soul of the Rose (1908), John William Waterhouse
- Circe Offering the Cup to Ulysses (1891), John William Waterhouse
- Priestess of Delphi (1891), John Collier
- The Beloved (1865), Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- The Valykrie’s Vigil (1906), Edward Robert Hughes
Tuesday Tips SUPER WEEK - No Straight Lines
Curved lines > Straight lines. That’s it.
"Annie can’t be black! Shes supposed to have red hair and freckles!"
Welp… I’m seeing a lot more black gingers on my dash these days…love it.
one of my teachers this quarter is a black woman with red hair and freckles, actually
also malcolm x had red hair